Why join this Programme?
Simple, if you are an employer or an employee, it pays to train.
Research shows that companies that invest in training staff gain a competitive edge.
They have higher staff retention rates, saving on recruitment costs. Better trained staff means greater customer satisfaction, fewer complaints and fewer accidents..
If you are trained you can enhance your knowledge of your role, demonstrate you are competent, committed and ready for responsibility. Training can broaden your appreciation of your colleagues and empower you to carry out your job in a better way - all of which should help develop your career.
- You will know what your employer expects of you.
- You will be empowered to contribute real value in your work.
- Your career prospects will be greatly improved.
- Your learning programme can be scheduled to suit you.
- You can learn at your own pace and without fear - nobody is watching!